Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Condom recommendations
Condom recommendations
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-23 17:23:20

Good evening everyone

As some of you know I'm planning my first full house once this lockdown ends and contact sessions can be held.

Recently saw a thread about broken condoms and it did sort of trigger a warning light. So I just wanted to find out from the guys and the ladies here as to which brand of condom is the safest and most reliable?

While sex is fun we need to be responsible - both for ourselves as well as for the ladies.
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: Condom recommendations
Re: Condom recommendations
Gold Member
Joined:
19 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-23 18:08:33

Personally i carry my own condoms, because any condoms don't work for me. I am not comfortable with latex condoms, they kind numb my penis to be honest. That being said. I use Durex condoms RealFeel my favorite. Otherwise skyn condoms Elite. Both of these variants are latex-free. It feels almost real, you'd check if the condom is on or off sometimes lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Condom recommendations
Re: Condom recommendations
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-23 18:08:56

I normally take my own condoms with, and only use condoms called "bareback" availible at any pharmacy. And I have never had a broken condom and they are ultra thin. I do not like Durex condoms.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.