Navigation
Amore
Amore - Morning glory....
Morning glory....
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Jul 2019
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 08:28:54

good morning all you handsome naughty horny pleasure cave lovers...

I woke up this morning with my pussy wanting some hard dick slowly penetrating my vaginal hole as you kiss my lips and the slowly passionately make love to my mouth with yours, as you slowly yet gently slide in and out of my wet pussy...

Oh yes a little deeper fuck me harder oh yes dont stop make me cum all over your dick fuck me more dont stop, yes yes oh fuck im cumming with you we both explode, out of breath u fall down on my chest as I slowly tickle your back getting ready for round two...

Lots of warm kisses
Amore

I enjoy passion i love the ultimate girlfriend experience, I offer unrushed play time im my own private place... im looking forward to seeing some of u passionate men today.. im available from 9am to 8pm today..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Morning glory....
Re: Morning glory....
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-09-22 08:34:10

Also woke up this morning extra horny with a huge morning glory :)
robert69
robert69 - Re: Morning glory....
Re: Morning glory....
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2007
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 00:49:25

If only I could get out I would love to tame your desires.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.