Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Weirdest request from a client
Weirdest request from a client
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-11 07:40:13

Good morning ladys, what was the weirdest request that you either said no or yes to from a client??
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-11 10:35:28
Edited: 2020-05-11 11:10:18

A lady told me she was once asked to deficate on a client whilst taking a vid of it

Not my taste!
Raven
Raven - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1346
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 10:39:14

He asked if he could jizz on a pizza and if I would eat it. I declined. Same guy asked if he could rub my no.2 all over him. I declined.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 796
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 10:54:41

On 2020-05-11 10:39:14 Raven said:
He asked if he could jizz on a pizza and if I would eat it. I declined. Same guy asked if he could rub my no.2 all over him. I declined.



What a weirdo.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6437
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 11:05:45

On 2020-05-11 10:54:41 UnlikelySuspect said:
...What a weirdo...


No brother...people have kinks, and there are people that entertain that.
Strange to some...but it's real...very real.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-05-11 11:18:16

On 2020-05-11 10:39:14 Raven said:
He asked if he could jizz on a pizza and if I would eat it. I declined. Same guy asked if he could rub my no.2 all over him. I declined.



What a way to ruin pizza. Fukkit I would rather eat pineapple on pizza before eating that!
Crave
Crave - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1774
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 11:23:07

On 2020-05-11 10:35:28 ystervark said:
A lady told me she was once asked to deficate on a client whilst taking a vid of it

Not my taste!



Unfortunate choice of words "Not my Taste!""
Kim
Kim - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 12:05:59

I had someone ask me to breast feed him. Only problem is Ive never had kids so couldn't help him out only for him to call back and say it's fine I can bottle feed him.
Raven
Raven - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1347
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 12:33:17

On 2020-05-11 11:18:16 Ericsie v2.0 said:
On 2020-05-11 10:39:14 Raven said: He asked if he could jizz on a pizza and if I would eat it. I declined. Same guy asked if he could rub my no.2 all over him. I declined.

What a way to ruin pizza. Fukkit I would rather eat pineapple on pizza before eating that!



LOL agreed
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-11 13:16:46

On 2020-05-11 11:23:07 Crave said:
On 2020-05-11 10:35:28 ystervark said: A lady told me she was once asked to deficate on a client whilst taking a vid of it

Not my taste!

Unfortunate choice of words "Not my Taste!""



Touche' Brother :))))

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.