Navigation
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Spiteful wives
Spiteful wives
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 17:12:00

Not tonight - I have a headache. And similar excuses.. well go and see how many wonderful ladies are available and compensate. Because of your silly excuses we met the likes of Liza; Fire ana all the pretty others.
Beatiful ladies, tight pussies ; great sex. So maybe all youe shit is not so bad
jimv
jimv - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 17:50:42

Main reason I got back into punting after years of staying away since getting married. A man can only take so much.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 18:03:56

You only live once
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 1826
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 18:38:21

You must belong to one of those new age religions where the vows go something like "I Promise to be as faithful as my options and if you ever dare to not put out for whatever reason I am going to go behind your back and fuck escorts." I hear such vows are quite popular with the gents but not so popular with the ladies. YMMV.
Liza
Liza - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 587
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-24 20:21:30

On 2020-09-24 18:38:21 oraljim said:
You must belong to one of those new age religions where the vows go something like "I Promise to be as faithful as my options and if you ever dare to not put out for whatever reason I am going to go behind your back and fuck escorts." I hear such vows are quite popular with the gents but not so popular with the ladies. YMMV.





I'm a woman,and I agree.
I like that vows!
Liza
Liza - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 588
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-24 20:24:30

On 2020-09-24 17:12:00 Frank the tank said:
Not tonight - I have a headache. And similar excuses.. well go and see how many wonderful ladies are available and compensate. Because of your silly excuses we met the likes of Liza; Fire ana all the pretty others.
Beatiful ladies, tight pussies ; great sex. So maybe all youe shit is not so bad



We are truly THANKFUL to the lazy housewives, girlfriends, partners. Otherwise we could not have this wonderful life that is provided by all you gentlemen. ( I'm talking for myself). Other ladies may have different opinion.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1513
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 20:29:09

And thats way they always saying. If you dont get it at home, you go na look for it somewhere els.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-24 21:05:43

Eish. This is not good at all.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-24 22:32:12

I heard a story from a wg once about how the wife of one of her obsessive regulars saw the conversations between her and the customer and sent a hitman after her, a number 28 nogal.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4628
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-25 06:22:29

When I was about 20 I wanted to get married. So off we go for pre-marital counselling with a minister our family knew for ages but I only REALLY got to know the guy from abt age 10. A very wise, knowleadgable guy. He told is - make your sex life good. If you don't know how, buy books.
I do have to add that its not always the wife's fault. Of clients who complain to me about their wives, in about half the cases, I might also not feel like being intimate. The problem is communication more than anything else, followed very closely by not having a sexual awareness of self. Thats just my opinion

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.