Navigation
The Huntsman
The Huntsman - New to the scene
New to the scene
Gold Member
Joined:
28 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-28 09:25:38

Good morning everyone

Hope that you're all doing well and that you're all safe!

Being new to the purple world I just thought that I'd introduce myself and say hi!

I will try to be as active as I can on this forum - interacting with punters and WGs and just shooting the breeze sometimes.

Seeing that I am new to the whole punting game, there are a couple of questions that I will run past you guys as well. Hope that I can count on both punters and WGs to assist in this regard - it would be much appreciated!

Here's to a great weekend to everyone!
Chicago
Chicago - Re: New to the scene
Re: New to the scene
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-28 14:56:15

Ah another one who decided to take the big leap and fly over the coocoo nest...
Lol

Come to the dark side baby...
... we have cookies... lots and lots of cookies!!!!


Hehehe

Mwah
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: New to the scene
Re: New to the scene
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Jan 2019
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 21:46:04

On 2020-08-28 14:56:15 Chicago said:
Ah another one who decided to take the big leap and fly over the coocoo nest...
Lol

Come to the dark side baby...
... we have cookies... lots and lots of cookies!!!!


Hehehe

Mwah



Hahahaha, never has a truer word been insinuated ..... Fresh meat alarm is ringing loud !!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.