Navigation
The Huntsman
The Huntsman - Becoming friends with a WG
Becoming friends with a WG
Gold Member
Joined:
28 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 06:33:40

This topic has probably been done before but I would like some fresh answers.

In my short time punting, I've met some girls who I really would love to hang out and spend some time with.

And no, not in the sense of friends with benefits but legitimate friends.

I'm not married nor am I in a relationship so there's no real issue in that regard for me tbh.

So how do I approach this as a punter? I don't want free sex but ofc a WG won't know that or trust that and I don't blame them.

Tinashy
Tinashy - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-25 06:38:28

Become a regular first that's the first step
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4629
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-25 06:47:59

On 2020-09-25 06:38:28 Tinashy said:
Become a regular first that's the first step


true!!!!
We don't just let anybody in unless they've paid their dues.
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 06:49:00

Give her all your income, that's the second step
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-25 07:26:31

My advice is not to do it. Keep the punting world and your social world separate. My second bit of advice is don't be naive.
Marzi
Marzi - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Sep 2019
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 08:37:13

On 2020-09-25 07:26:31 Cassanata said:
My advice is not to do it. Keep the punting world and your social world separate. My second bit of advice is don't be naive.



Very true. Just do what you came here to do.


It will end in tears
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4645
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-25 08:45:27

Not a good idea... if you want friends, why a WG? Why not dating sites, FB or other places...
I lost great clients because they wanted a friendship and more and I wasn't willing to offer it.
Well that's only my opinion...
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Jan 2019
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 21:29:31

On 2020-09-25 06:33:40 The Huntsman said:
This topic has probably been done before but I would like some fresh answers.

In my short time punting, I've met some girls who I really would love to hang out and spend some time with.

And no, not in the sense of friends with benefits but legitimate friends.

I'm not married nor am I in a relationship so there's no real issue in that regard for me tbh.

So how do I approach this as a punter? I don't want free sex but ofc a WG won't know that or trust that and I don't blame them.



You're not going to be making friends with girls as you are imagining in your mind , what you will be causing is emotional distress which will lead to financial unwanted obligation which eventually will lead to you becoming as the rest who has walked the path before you !!

Don't get involved with SP's they are not looking for friends they are making a living and you are that living !

2 years and we should see threads from you with a whole different perspective , you're not the lion but the lamb in this realm.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 1264
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 22:53:09

When the old answers suffice there is no need to give fresh answers, learn how the search function works and get educated
flyer_85
flyer_85 - Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Re: Becoming friends with a WG
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-26 08:38:02

Honestly, I'm not saying it's impossible, but I don't see how you can be friends with someone, hang out, have them in your social life etc, then pay them for sex. Also, most likely you will fall for them. Then upset their life and business, because you won't be able to handle your emotions.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.