Navigation
Dons
Dons - OWO and CIM
OWO and CIM
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Nov 2007
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 10:34:58

My request is very simple today, I don't need FH at all and neither am I looking for an excellent massage (I have a fantastic regular that takes care of this).

Need to fulfill a fantasy which after all these year of punting has still not been achieved.

WG in JHB area (preferably North) who can offer an excellent OWO and CIM for me today, that's all, maybe we can throw in a shower to clean up afterwards but that all I'm looking for.

PM me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 10:39:04

Hi Dons, pm me for a recommendation.
Ifyouknow
Ifyouknow - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 11:48:05

On 2020-09-23 10:34:58 Dons said:
My request is very simple today, I don't need FH at all and neither am I looking for an excellent massage (I have a fantastic regular that takes care of this).

Need to fulfill a fantasy which after all these year of punting has still not been achieved.

WG in JHB area (preferably North) who can offer an excellent OWO and CIM for me today, that's all, maybe we can throw in a shower to clean up afterwards but that all I'm looking for.

PM me.



Looking for the same type of thing in the east :)
shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 11:49:44
Edited: 2020-09-23 11:50:31

On 2020-09-23 10:39:04 Rhaegal said:
Hi Dons, pm me for a recommendation.



Please also pm me recommendations
Chriswonker
Chriswonker - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 12:06:03

Hi please pm me recommendtions
Black Panther(rimming Goddess)
Black Panther(rimming Goddess) - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 1631
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-23 12:36:16

Are you guys sorted ,coming back to Jo'burg next week .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 12:49:08

Hi Please PM me the recommendations as well.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-26 15:44:58

I responded to those who pm'd me, sharing is caring.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-26 16:22:46

Please PM aswell
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OWO and CIM
Re: OWO and CIM
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-26 16:54:51

Need the same too please. Kindly pm me too

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.