Navigation
Kayla
Kayla - Cum with me....
Cum with me....
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 266
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 09:26:25

Cum treat yourself to a hour special with me...
Fullhouse and gfe, I sure love kissing and having a great chat during the session... Where both of us feel comfortable.
Let me ease your tension with a sensual and oily but firm massage with some teazing and touching to set the mood...

Oral:I will give u a deep and slow bj you surely won't forget, milking, cock worshipping, prostate play.

I also love a great muff so 69 is allowed/face sitting ect.
Cumshots:cof/cob

Lets just have some naughty fun and cum together...

Anal available (xtra).

Tell me your fantasy and maybe I can make it a reality...

Call/whatsapp me for more details and my special rates for today.

Xxx Kayla 0723532914

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.