Received a pm, asking about availability,
We confirm the booking, i send addres. Guy sends pm when he is due saying he is running late, 3 minutes later he is around the corner, 25 minutes later, still no show. In the mean time someone who actually called after I sent rates and service via pm, wants a booking. No show cost me to lose a client. Sorry but have the decency to call WhatsApp or send a smoke signal at least to say you're canceling. Please respect us ladies... and our time...
Thats why the pm system for appointments just doesnt work. If they are serious about actually showing up, they WILL call. Period. End of Story. If they dont call or watsapp then you can be assured that its usually just a time waster darling.
What a pathetic human being...
I understand things happen as it has happened to me where something came up when I made a booking but I always made sure that I informed the lady that I was going to see and apologized profusely.
Many of the ladies that I've seen also experienced this issue...
@Kaycee, Sorry you had a no show... from what I can see on your profile, it's his loss!!
Will see you soon.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) -
Re: What annoys me the most
[QUOTE;2469906;Victoria] Thats why the pm system for appointments just doesnt work. If they are serious about actually showing up, they WILL call. Period. End of Story. If they dont call or watsapp then you can be assured that its usually just a time waster darling.
I know of one who is til today not a time waster.
That's just one though....
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.