Lupe Luxe -
Less, more or None?
Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date:
1454
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 09:54:46
Edited: 2020-09-28 09:58:09
Asking you gentlemen for myself and prehaps you too ;-)
Makeup.....how much do you want to see on a girl?(SP that is-this one at least). I think in a "normal world" most men usually prefer less make up on women. Also, I know standards vary wherever you go.
Because I am selling a fantasy....do you want a full on made-up face?....The truth is, I personally no longer enjoy wearing full face makeup...I think it makes me look very different, boring and it conceals my signatory features. I used to love red lipstick...at least 4-5years ago but now I think it is messy.
I "hate" seeing my makeup on the bed linen, when I have to wipe the lip pigment off before I kiss the client's lips or penis just so I don't leave lip stain smudges on them...worst of all...when the client is caucasian and my very brown makeup rubs off their nose..cheeks and forehead after canoodling.
And oh, makeup is expensive, time consuming -and I am not the most patient person. Then again, one has to invest to produce. Should I reinvest?
How do you want you fantasy served...with or withouth makeup?
semensquirter -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date:
7147
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 09:56:38
My preference is always ..NONE!
I actually mention this to ladies, when confirming a booking.
Merlot -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
26 Mar 2003
Posts to Date:
245
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 09:59:29
Very little to none, except I do like the red lipstick ... you then tell how far :-)
[deleted] -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-09-28 09:59:36
I personally prefer a lady that uses just a little bit of makeup to enhance her own features rather then someone who uses a lot of makeup that changes her look completely.
BTW, a bj with that red lipstick sounds amazing..
triton242 -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Dec 2019
Posts to Date:
27
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 11:25:03
Also like a little, shows off the eyes.
Huge fan of red lips too
peterb -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Nov 2006
Posts to Date:
312
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 11:29:04
SS with you, none.
What you see is what you get, like it or leave it
As for perfume, go easy ladies
Lupe Luxe -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date:
1455
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 11:51:14
Lol..I still do have lot's of red lipstick...I might be wearing it more often.
Thanks gents for all your answers x.
as for perfume, I have been learning about it... I never considered why clients wouldn't be that reluctant when it comes to perfume 'til one of my regulars got married.
[deleted] -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-28 11:58:04
I prefer less make up in general...natural beauty is best.
Lipstick is fine but some ladies go overboard with make up that you can actually see its another layer on her face lol
As a lover of perfumes, I always appreciate when a lady smells good!
iloveagoodshag -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date:
263
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 11:58:15
Perfume is a big no no. I like some make up but less is more ;)
Pinteshwaran -
Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date:
234
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 12:47:13
I prefer 'brows on fleek,wings that are even,foundation that matches one's skin tone perfectly,like Revlon colour stay deep beige tan no.9 for you in particular,for example,(none of that cheap stuff that leaves patches covered on your cheeks),mascara,eyeliner,lipgloss minimum or a touch of lipstick,because I be superficial like dat.
Reply
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
Legend
Hover mouse over icons for description