mango -
Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Jul 2004
Posts to Date:
3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:13
Has anyone had the embarrasment of meeting anyone they know while visiting a girl- either a male acquaintance from work maybe or a relative or maybe one of the girls used to live next door or was at school with you?
I've been very lucky over the years- never happened to me in many many visits. But I'm sure it'll happen one day! Touch wood.
hotoomie -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Mar 2004
Posts to Date:
18
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:13
I've never run into someone I know while arriving or leaving, but twice I saw guys I know leave a place while I drove past!
I never use my real name when visiting a lady, and don't say where I'm from or where I work. On more than one occasion ladies asked me who I am on this ESA website, but I simply deny that I'm a member :-)
Anyway, I've come to know quite a few women intimately, and I heard names of Golfers, Rugby players (even high profile married ones), TV stars, and one girl even mentioned one of the MTN Gladiators as one of her regulars... I know that one WP rugby player is quite a big jerk!! Unfortunately I've been sworn not to secrecy, so I can't tell, but sometimes I wish I can run into some of these famous sportsmen and TV stars, just for the hell of it!!
George -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Basic Member
Joined:
6 May 2002
Posts to Date:
9
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:13
If you have been sworn "not to secrecy" then, of course, you could tell us! Seriously, running into an acquiantance is my biggest nightmare. Has not happened yet, thank goodness.
George
Amstel -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Gold Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2003
Posts to Date:
93
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:13
Happened to me once - easy as pie - If he is there for the reason u are there - no problem
Minette -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Nov -0001
Posts to Date:
1
Gemini47 -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Jun 2003
Posts to Date:
5
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:13
I visited a house a while ago and discovered my my ex secretary from a few years earlier working there. I booked her and spent a very pleasant hour fulfilling the fantasies I'd previously had watching her bending over the filing cabinet.
[deleted] -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-29 16:34:13
This brought afew laughs
Scarlet Rose @ Sensual Paradis
Scarlet Rose @ Sensual Paradis -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Mar 2020
Posts to Date:
76
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 17:43:34
Yes whilst going to a material store.
We locked eyes and 10 sec later I got a whatsup saying: "You look beautiful are you still available"
[deleted] -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-29 17:47:11
This has given me anxiety before. Once at a venue, I was in one of the rooms, and though I heard the voice of someone I know walking in the passage - my boss at the time. I won't lie I freaked out a bit and almost extended by booking just to make sure the coast was clear Lol :) but managed to get out unscathed...credit to the WG and the venue madam for gettinge me out...till today not fully sure if it was him...
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise -
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Re: Anyone bumped into anyone they know?
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2019
Posts to Date:
134
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 17:51:16
Yes, at a party.
He was with his partner, acted normal...
Got a call a few days later.
Reply
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
Legend
Hover mouse over icons for description