Navigation
Cum 1
Cum 1 - Barter and bang
Barter and bang
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2017
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-21 07:10:03

Hi ladies
Any ladies requiring some handyman type repairs in exchange for your services?
Someting that needs fixing or adjustment?
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4496
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-21 08:56:15

Good to know... I'll save your number. I'm a huge fan of barter and bang and 90% successful...
Have a great day...
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-21 08:58:37

Same for me.... I'm an IT specialist, willing to help any WGs or venues that have computer problems , and you can pay me in kind :)


Victoria
Victoria - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2017
Posts to Date: 2768
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-21 09:38:53

hey guys. i am urgently seeking a double bed or plinth. if anyone can help ease call to negotiate. thanks guys.

@maxledger i have tons of I.T issues with my laptop.....
Madison
Madison - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-21 10:55:15

I have an ENTIRE LIST of thing I need to get or have done :'D nr 6 & 7 is a high priority right now.

1. I need a double bed
2. I need someone to paint my boring white bra fridge a bright red (spraypaint)
3. I need a lounge suite
4. I need an extra phone
5. I am looking for a 2 bedroom place to rent in Impala Park, Boksburg
6. I NEED A MASSAGE!
7. It's time to get spoiled a bit - I need flowers, chocolates and a Sorbet Nails and Pedicure voucher.

That's all for now (LOL)
Miss Thunder
Miss Thunder - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-21 11:21:10

Hey hey!!!! I am seriously in need of a smart phone and a laptop will make it worth while.....
Miss Sparkles
Miss Sparkles - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Jan 2018
Posts to Date: 464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-21 11:31:56

hello there .lam looking for a fridge ,microwave ,tv and sound system.willing to barter trade or pay cash .please help
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-07-21 13:17:33

On 2020-07-21 10:55:15 Madison said:

..white bra fridge a bright



Iv heard of ladies storing tissues and phones in their bra, but a fridge?? Wow, would that be a size ZZ?
Cum 1
Cum 1 - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2017
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-21 14:11:52

Madison
Pm me so we can chat about helping you out
ravi_ravi_ravi68
ravi_ravi_ravi68 - Re: Barter and bang
Re: Barter and bang
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2014
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-21 21:46:50

I can help with the laptop or IT issues. Please pm me if needed. Only pay or bang after fixing.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.