Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - I am a loss for words
I am a loss for words
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:07:56

So last night I call up a lady I've been with before and enjoyed her company.
She can only see me traveling,
I agree on her suggestion on a place and make my way there.

I pay for the room and her fee, Not to sound bad but dam expensive "upper-class area"

We get into the room and I go straight to the shower..

What happens next killed me.

I'm in the room in a now and she heads for the shower.
But no, straight to the basin and lifts her leg on to the basin and starts washing here pink and brown pieces like a savage.

This is a "high class lady"
With brilliant reviews.

I got dressed with out a word and left R3400 lighter.

My bad punts must come to an end aready, 3 in a row now.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7170
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:11:53

Eish...WTF.
Feel sorry for you bud.
777km
777km - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2015
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:15:12

Thats a disappointment, unlucky boet...
3 in a row...I would take a sabbatical from punting to get over that!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:24:23

In the words of Snoop Dogg
" There Will Be, Ups And Downs, Smiles And Frowns"

3 times in a row is really tough luck.
Miami ( The Original )
Miami ( The Original ) - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:26:29

Sorry to hear about your bad experience babe...

But please excuse me, I had such a good laugh at this you literally made my day, thank you


Xoxo
Stay naughty
And
Stay safe
Crave
Crave - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1986
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:27:24

And you aren't going to review?
Ziske
Ziske - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3358
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:27:54

The image is stuck in my mind now...

Wow! How very sad that this happens to you, 3 times! Very disappointing



Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:28:09

I can lift my leg on the basin. My clumsy ass will fall into the bath tub
Crave
Crave - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1987
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:30:46
Edited: 2020-09-30 12:38:24

On 2020-09-30 12:28:09 Kim Foxx said:
I can lift my leg on the basin. My clumsy ass will fall into the bath tub



You shoulda chosen Kim - sounds like she has a fab sense of humour!!!!
Lady Di
Lady Di - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 379
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:32:28

Mmm' I can see My Bums on the basin..but Only if I've been lifted onto it with a pair of arms and a man's hands are exploring my body*
Hehe' ;)
Sorry for your bad Experience
Xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.