Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Am I the only???
Am I the only???
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9666
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 12:48:28

Today I woke up so damn horny,i am not sure if its the weather or it's the cocktail I had last night.eish it's like something is missing,I have been fucking and masturbating but still like there is this thing that's missing.i don't know what it is though hahahahaha,I am so doomed.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Am I the only???
Re: Am I the only???
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7190
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 12:50:43

Increased air traffic in Benoni...jet fuel....LOLOL
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Am I the only???
Re: Am I the only???
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 13:27:34

On 2020-10-02 12:50:43 semensquirter said:
Increased air traffic in Benoni...jet fuel....LOLOL




Hahahaha how I wish i was stuck in traffic with someone right now,I can picture myself sitting on his lap and his dick deep inside my horny cunt:)))

Eish today I am in another mood hahahaha,Goddess Jezebel's spirit is upon me.i just want to fuck and fuck

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.