Navigation
triton242
triton242 - Punt peeves
Punt peeves
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 19:33:41

We all have them. My 2 biggest ones are when a lady claims she does GFE, but no kissing and a covered blow....
Sounds odd, never had a GF like that lol
Second one is the sort of rudeness where calls go unanswered and unreturned, and messages get read and ignored. To me the implication is that you are lazy and can't be bothered/ not interested , or not intelligent enough to have a quick chat....
But that's just me
Recently I had a chance to visit a lady that always sounded great, but was too far away, but traveled just close enough to be within the limits of my travel distance. I booked her the day before, she gave me the address, said I'd confirm the next day.
Sent a WhatsApp 3 hours prior confirming, and an hour later got a reply, with a different venue. No problem if it was closer, but alas it was further and I couldn't make it there on such short notice. Even if I left immediately which was t an option. So I apologized and cancelled this appointment via WhatsApp. About 30mins later I tried to call twice to apologize, and reschedule. No answer or call back. Same for messages, sent one text just to ask about rearranging a booking. Also read and ignored. A simple -I'm not sure, or I can offer this.... would have sufficed.
Anyway, I still really would like to meet the lady in question.
Thoughts and opinions gents???
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punt peeves
Re: Punt peeves
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-01 21:59:26

My thoughts....
Always be clear on your expectations. Up front. That way you are likely to not be disappointed.

Don't take it personally if you don't get a call back. It is just different priorities for different people.

Making a booking and then getting stood up is an occupational hazard of punting. I dislike it. But it happens and has probably happened to every punter AND SP.

Lighten up - you going to give yourself a heart attack. There is a bright side - there are literally hundreds of beautiful women on this site for you to choose from.

My 5 cents for what it is worth...
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Punt peeves
Re: Punt peeves
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 07:30:50

On 2020-10-01 21:59:26 Licketysplit said:
My thoughts....
Always be clear on your expectations. Up front. That way you are likely to not be disappointed.

Don't take it personally if you don't get a call back. It is just different priorities for different people.

I love the way you think :)

Making a booking and then getting stood up is an occupational hazard of punting. I dislike it. But it happens and has probably happened to every punter AND SP.

Lighten up - you going to give yourself a heart attack. There is a bright side - there are literally hundreds of beautiful women on this site for you to choose from.

My 5 cents for what it is worth...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.