Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Tell nothing but the truth
Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-23 15:45:24

If you where ordered to fetch everyone you have had sex with in this world

What would use to fetch them with? a small car,mini bus, big Bus .What would be good for u??

That's including your ex's

Mmmm I start by my ex's,I think quantum will be enough for them.

Hahaha my clients I would use 4 greyhound buses,I hope u all fit lol.
clover
clover - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-23 15:51:55

Mine would fit into a halfloaf. Anyone still remember those small minibusses.
Haven't seen one in a very long time.
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 1866
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-23 15:52:38

Porra's Lory should be big enough for me
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-23 15:58:36

I've been punting on and off for about 15 years. I've never had "regulars". So i think I would need a A380
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-23 16:04:42

On 2016-05-23 15:58:36 Yoni said:
I've been punting on and off for about 15 years. I've never had "regulars". So i think I would need a A380



Hahahaha nice hey
Meg
Meg - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 1478
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-23 17:32:02

Well I thing a cruser with a 15 level(lmao just joking)¡ Whahah shit I do t know? Plesier boot of something..... through deep waters with them....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-23 17:45:06

Mine including ex's, friend with benefits, one night stands, street girls, inside brothels, escorts... the metro train would do, gautrain too small!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-23 17:46:26

I am still on one hand ...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-23 18:09:12

On 2016-05-23 17:32:02 Meg said:
Well I thing a cruser with a 15 level(lmao just joking)¡ Whahah shit I do t know? Plesier boot of something..... through deep waters with them....



Lol only if they all know how to swim hahaha












Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-23 18:11:27

@Spenekop mmm man that is the whole of Jhb hahahahaha

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.