IOverflow -
Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Apr 2017
Posts to Date:
1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 13:26:41
Hey Guys
Happy Wednesday!
Just wondering if anyone has had the surprise of running into a friend/Family member while visiting a venue?
I would imagine it could be awkward and strange afterwards, as they can't be angry at you because they are also there.
[deleted] -
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 16:41:32
Bumped into a good mate of mine at a venue. He saw me and did a quick turn around hoping I hadn't seen him. I promptly dashed after him, turned him around and said "Dude WTF? Why are you running?". He realised the silly irony and we both burst out laughing then proceeded have drinks at the bar and pass recommendations on which ladies are the best to hook up with.
It was instinct on his part I guess. Personally, I'm too comfortable with my choices to ever be fazed by such an encounter.
My only anxiety is bumping into a friend/family when visiting a SP operating from a complex/estate.
[deleted] -
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-02 03:52:11
I bumped into one of my wife's friends at a massage venue. But it turned out she worked there.
That was awkward
Rich2000 -
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Jan 2012
Posts to Date:
382
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 06:11:19
Ahhhh it happens
Best to make peace it will happen one day.
It's the oldest profession in the world and men have needs.
My advice when it happens stay calm,and just smile.
Superkevin -
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Dec 2011
Posts to Date:
411
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 13:26:09
Bumped into my uncle at Teasers once. I heart almost stopped beating. When he saw me, he invited me over for a couple drinks, gave me some pointers on picking the right girl then told me to fokof before anyone else sees me.
[deleted] -
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-05 12:27:28
I just moved into a new open plan office to keep tabs on the technicians that are supposed to be working to make up for lost time. I just heard one of the senior guys making a lunch time appointment :D (name, area, street and usual questions were a dead giveaway)- at least I know this guy works fairly hard, but now I know why he insists on working late and on the weekends!
brancho -
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Re: Getting caught by a Friend/Family while visiting a venue
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Nov 2006
Posts to Date:
16
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 13:02:42
I've seen someone browse the purple pages in traffic. Clearly the bloke was looking for a plan B or very hurriedly looking for a punt
Reply
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
Legend
Hover mouse over icons for description