Navigation
Stiffman
Stiffman - Correct etiquette
Correct etiquette
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 09:28:09
Edited: 2020-10-04 09:33:39

Hi everyone, what is the right way of not wanting to go through with a punt. For me personally, i have to like the persons face, in ordsr to want to do the deed. But, what if i pitch up and i do not like what i see?

How does one not go through with it? What is the most respectful way to "cancel"?

I am not posting this to offend anyone, just need some advice. Thanks.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-04 09:30:52
Edited: 2020-10-04 09:31:28

Just say you forgot your wallet in the car and drive off.

LOL

(Just kidding...maybe)
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 09:47:27

Pay a cancellation fee for wasting the lady's time!

She could have seen someone else for her full fee..
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 09:50:30

Fortunately only happened to me twice
First time I stayed and went for a quick hand job. I couldn't even get myself to touch her. Out of there in record time.
The second time I paid her 25% cancellation fee mumbling something about how my boss had suddenly called me back to work but I didn't want to leave her out of pocket.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-04 10:02:15

I've had this happen a few times, not necessarily that the sp was ugly, in some cases the sp had a perfect face and body but I just didn't click and I knew I wouldn't get turned on so I proceed with the booking and just ask for a massage and chat a bit and leave.

On one occasion where the sp didn't look anything like the pics, I made an excuse that I was short on cash and needed to go to an atm and I never returned, lol.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-04 10:05:23

What Cassanata said men like to say that =D

... I also think it depends on wether the girl's ad is misleading or not.. I've overheard angry clients literally tell the girl why they were leaving and they'd offer a cancellation fee. I'm not saying this is what should always be the case, but I think that was code for "I came here with good intentions, but you screwed me over"

I wouldn't want a client to sit through a booking if they weren't happy with how I look(for my dignity- I don't like being pitied).

A week ago a guy walked in and 5 minutes later he goes "how old are you???" I'm like "what does my ad say??" He goes "23y.o" I'm like "nope, nope... it doesn't say that I'm 27, if you came here looking for a 23y.o that's not going to work". I politely requested for him to leave but he wouldn't. I did stall on the booking because I thought maybe he'd leave eventually. Good thing is, we managed to cool the fire and the session unfolded naturally in the end.

I'm thinking if the client is disappointed from the beginning, they're not going to be nice to me which won't work for me because I don't kiss ass. Things may be awkward when one chooses to walk out, but not as awkward as how the session would pan out if somebody is not happy/comfortable.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4646
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-04 10:53:08

On 2020-10-04 10:02:15 Cassanata said:


On one occasion where the sp didn't look anything like the pics, I made an excuse that I was short on cash and needed to go to an atm and I never returned, lol.


Pls do not insult our intelligence. We can handle a 'Thanks but you are not what I expected'
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4647
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-04 10:57:58

On 2020-10-04 09:28:09 Stiffman said:


How does one not go through with it? What is the most respectful way to "cancel"?


Offer a cancellation fee and leave. More likely than not, the lady would have picked up on the vibe as well and would appreciate your honesty and a cancellation donation even if she hasnt asked for or expected it.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4658
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-04 11:25:17
Edited: 2020-10-04 11:27:02

This is a very good question...

Okay... I'm not a punter, but if I was...

I'd give her R300 for wasting her time, saying sorry but it's not going to work for me... BE NICE, SMILE, RETREAT, EXIT AND MOVE ALONG ... that's the right thing to do...

For me:...

Please rather be straight forward with me... give me my R300 and MOVE ALONG... NO HARD FEELINGS... We are human and cannot make everyone happy...

Well... it turned out that I'm NOT a punter... but the lady... :)))

I really DON'T wanna waste your energy, time and money... I DON'T use and abuse people, for my own benefit... I know the feeling... so yes, best if you are straight forward with me, give me my R300 and move along... NO HARD FEELINGS...

I for one... when I see you walking towards me and my womanhood screams... "NO FUCK NO" and I know the session will turn into a DISASTER... I will rather tell you to leave without any cancellation fee... so yes... it goes both ways...

I always say... No review is better than a bad review... :)))









Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 326
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 11:29:09

When a lady shows her body and face in the pics, one can agree to the cancellation fee.

However, when they don't show the face and hide some of their body area like tummy etc, then I would not agree to a cancellation fee. Some profiles just have very misleading pics.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.