Navigation
Jessica
Jessica - Can I get a warm welcome?
Can I get a warm welcome?
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-08 13:05:16

Back like I never left..

Seasoned African beaut working independently from a hideaway guesthouse in Waterkloof Ridge.

Think looong shower sessions, full body sensual massage (head, ears, fingers, toes lol) & sexy body on body slides.

Cocoa skin that loves being touched..
Voluptuous lips that love being kissed..
Bee sting boobs that love being sucked..
Come find out how the rest goes.

Welcome back Jessica special:

From today till the 15th:

1hr R500 save R200
90mins R700 save R200

Can't wait to tease you
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Can I get a warm welcome?
Re: Can I get a warm welcome?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7239
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 14:01:10

If only you were closer!
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Can I get a warm welcome?
Re: Can I get a warm welcome?
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 14:47:30

A warm welcome back to you...great deal but so far away :(

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.