Navigation
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Victim stereotypes
Victim stereotypes
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 08:23:50

Ladies are hopeless victims of either male pimps who abuse them; hopelessly hooked on heroine or other drugs or alcohol; desperate to deserve some money to maintain children. Few if no one has a white liver or then qualify to be nymphs. What is the truth? Whilst enjoying their companionship and great intimate experiences, I often leave and eventually an empty feeling arises when this question comes to mind- was my contribution only towards sustaining a drug habit. Look forward to honest views.
Tower333
Tower333 - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
Gold Member
Joined:
24 Jul 2009
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 08:45:58

You are punting in the wrong circles, I cannot relate to anything you say with any of the ladies I see
Sage
Sage - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2084
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 09:03:09

[QUOTE;2483130; was my contribution only towards sustaining a drug habit. Look forward to honest views.[/QUOTE]

So you see punting almost like charity?

Does your employer ask these sort of questions

This is what beggars gets asked
Is the money for food or booze

Being an escort is a real job too.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-10 09:06:59

On 2020-10-10 08:45:58 Tower333 said:
You are punting in the wrong circles, I cannot relate to anything you say with any of the ladies I see


Cant agree more. Early days i had a dud or 2 but since i got a bit savvy thatvhas never been the case.
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2920
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 09:18:27

Definitely agree with Sage this is a real job. We( most I would like to believe) enter into this knowing that it is a job.

We ain't begging. And u making use of the service ain't being chartable.

You are paying for a service and why she is doing it or how she spends the money she earned ain't your business and should not be your concern.

Just like your employer should not worry how you spend your salary but only whether you do what you are paid to do.

I absolutely love my interactions with clients but it is a job like any other job, only difference is maybe that I like my job and that is something that is very rare in all professions. Most people hate their jobs;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-10 09:27:25
Edited: 2020-10-10 09:35:07

It's a bit of both in this industry. I can point out two very differing experiences:

1. Years ago had an outcall with a lady in Cape Town, when the booking ended, I offered to give her a lift to where she needed to go as I needed to go in her general direction. Ended up dropping her off at a place which I later found out was well known drug den. Well actually it was a stop over, supposed to be a quick in and out which I was already uncomfortable with, I did wait for her outside but left because she was taking too long and I wasn't hanging about in that area.

2. There is a perfect example of a lady who came into the purple world, capsized the top 10, had a goal made her money and promptly waltzed off into the sunset. Never to be heard of again on this site.

Yes this industry is marred by the ugly side of human trafficking, pimps and drugs which end up with ladies being the victims of horrible physical and psychological abuse. But there are ladies here who are doing it their way because they know what they want and they will get it, like every other person in any other job in the world.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6289
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 09:34:32

I would like to preserve the illusion that it is not only a "job" she is doing.

Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
Basic Member
Joined:
15 May 2020
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 09:39:43

It's none of your business what they do with their money. Do people ask you what you do with yours?
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6290
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 09:45:18

On 2020-10-10 09:39:43 Mike Hope said:
It's none of your business what they do with their money. Do people ask you what you do with yours?



Who is for?
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Victim stereotypes
Re: Victim stereotypes
Basic Member
Joined:
15 May 2020
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 09:51:05

The original post

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.