Navigation
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Help needed
Help needed
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2012
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 09:45:56

Guys it's been a while since I got all requirements met from the same mg or we at the same time. Look we all have choices and sometimes the head between our legs forces you to take the dive even though not all boxes ticked. It is what is and the deed is done. This week I'm being picky and hope you guys can help. I'm looking for a white lady not older than 38 CLEAN feet painted toes and a c cup or a bit more. Jhb preferably but it seems I might need to drive to PTA. If it's a mg no problem but I'm looking for some equal sensual fun. Yes I like taking the lead but I hate the feeling of her just laying there as if she saying just do what you want. So I'm looking for the lady of sensuality and passion too. All input welcome.
shane8
shane8 - Re: Help needed
Re: Help needed
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 284
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 09:49:38
Edited: 2020-10-12 09:50:16

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php


You will be extremely satisfied.
Thats my recommendation.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Help needed
Re: Help needed
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 09:57:44

PM sent xxx
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Help needed
Re: Help needed
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Mar 2011
Posts to Date: 2106
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 10:05:01

Ziske will sort you out, she is fantastic.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Help needed
Re: Help needed
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 10:19:13

On 2020-10-12 10:05:01 goofy123 said:
Ziske will sort you out, she is fantastic.



Thank you my darling for the recommendation xxx
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Help needed
Re: Help needed
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 312
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 10:24:02

PM sent gavinf007 xxx
Flyer
Flyer - Re: Help needed
Re: Help needed
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Jan 2003
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 10:29:19

Lady Di is a real gem and so sensual.
www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php
Active when posted.



Safe Flying...
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Help needed
Re: Help needed
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2012
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 10:39:20

Thanks for the recommendations so far. Just waiting on a few more to make up my mind. But def a few on the cards for the next 2 weeks.
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Help needed
Re: Help needed
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 10:46:06

Can help too :)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.