On 2020-10-11 22:08:52 Master Dick said:
I sometimes find myself reminiscing about some of the great ladies we used to have on this site and wonder where are they and what are they up to.The likes of Vivian who used to work in President park and at times Kempton park,Paige(the Legend) who worked in Sunnyside,Naledi who worked in the Reeds(Centurion),Sasha who worked in Dainfern(Fourways),Vanilla who sometimes worked in Arcadia.
These are some of the ladies I used to frequent. I wish them well in whatever they are doing.Being with them was like being with a friend or girlfriend.
On 2020-10-11 22:42:06 shoeguy said:
Theres so many, but I see a ban coming along so I'm gonna keep quiet
On 2020-10-12 00:14:39 Panty_Dropper said:
I sometimes find myself reminiscing about some of the great punters we used to have on this site and wonder where are they and what are they up to. The likes of Master Dick, I wish him well in whatever he is doing. lol
On 2020-10-11 22:42:06 shoeguy said:
Theres so many, but I see a ban coming along so I'm gonna keep quiet
On 2020-10-12 07:58:04 Master Dick said:
On 2020-10-11 22:42:06 shoeguy said: Theres so many, but I see a ban coming along so I'm gonna keep quiet Why would I be banned?I'm not aware of anything I did wrong.