Navigation
Madison
Madison - October Special
October Special
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 12:23:40

Word got around fast that I am up and running again!

October is suicide awareness month and I will be donating halg of my bookings' income to assist a Back-a-Buddy champion with her fight against mental illness.

For this month I will be offering my services at an affordable rate of R650 per hour, hoping to attract more clients and create more awareness.

What do you get for R650?

Our sessions include an intimate GFE, oral, prostate massage...

I offer kink services as well at an extra fee (simply because my kit bag is expensive and if anything breaks on your ass as I am spanking you, I'd like replace it asap.)

I need 1 day notice as my yime slots are filling up quickly.

Xoxoxo

See you soon ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.