Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Multiple Orgasm for men
Multiple Orgasm for men
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-12 16:49:16

Hey Ladies,

I believe this is possible through tantra and prostate play. A guy can orgasm without blowing the load and keep on going multiple times.

Any ladies able achieve this amazing phenomenon??
Liza
Liza - Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 21:57:43

I've got a client that claim that he have multiple orgasms or "intense sensations" when I do prostate play, before his mayor big orgasm... I believe it's true asi experience his body language, actions and goosebumps... Any Gentleman out there who can relate? Obviously if you not shy...
gunts
gunts - Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2003
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-13 07:17:43

Yes guys can have multiple O's.....
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1548
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 09:15:14

On 2020-10-13 07:17:43 gunts said:
Yes guys can have multiple O's.....




Oh so true..........
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 479
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-13 09:35:04

Happened to me a few times, but I go soft after. Felt great, like I came without shooting so to say
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2930
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 11:32:22

Orgasms without ejaculation is very possible. Edging is a great way to achieve this. It takes some mind shift for men to learn how to accomplish this:) The natural instinct is to release when u get to point of orgasm to learn how to not pass the point of no return. It takes some practice and skilled ladies to help guys to learn how to do this.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Re: Multiple Orgasm for men
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1554
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 15:58:29

On 2020-10-13 09:35:04 vampirezn said:
Happened to me a few times, but I go soft after. Felt great, like I came without shooting so to say



Let's see what happens in la Lucia....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.