Hi lovies I'm available tomorrow morning from early till late..
I offer a professional and sensual massage with touching and playing involved with body to body massage back and front and a ending of your choice a sensual hand release or FH.
Please feel free to view my profile and reviews.
You can whatsapp me on 078 516 1365 or call 062 671 6949 for further information.
I love sensual but like to be a bit Naughty as well. :)
I'm freelancing from Aurora Donna in Waverley Pta. Stunning venue and amazing awesome Ladies I work with very Discreet and Private.
Ling (the Original) Freelance
Ling (the Original) Freelance -
Re: Thursday Delight..
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.