Navigation
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Cock and Sack grooming
Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1539
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 20:22:18

Question for the guys:
What, in your experience, is the best way to get rid of the cock and sack hair?
(Wax, cream, etc)
How long until the stubble comes through?

Question for the girls:
Do any of you have experience in this? What are your thoughts and opinions?
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date: 221
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 20:31:56

Pm me I'll give you some pointers
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 482
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 20:49:32
Edited: 2020-10-14 20:50:23

I use a Phillip's body groomer. Trims right down, no itchiness, no risk of being cut, nothing. Have never shaved, ever!

Can use in the shower too, doesn't get damaged when wet.
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1540
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:17:22
Edited: 2020-10-14 21:18:11

Thanks Brook, pm sent

Thanks vamp, will keep that in mind.
How do you trim the sack without catching?
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:20:08

It's the way the machine is designed, it doesn't catch or cut. I read up lots before buying. It has a few attachments too
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1541
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:29:04

On 2020-10-14 21:20:08 vampirezn said:
It's the way the machine is designed, it doesn't catch or cut. I read up lots before buying. It has a few attachments too



Very nice. Will then definitely look into this
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 491
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:35:36

It's well worth the R1000+ investment
Tall&Nerdy
Tall&Nerdy - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 22:51:08

I have found an old school double-edged razor works wonders.
For those not brake enough to allow a naked blade near their crown jewels then I suggest using a beard trimmer and then following it up with a trusty Mach 3 (new blades are recommended).
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-14 23:12:49

Omg I'm learning. Thought I'm the only one here that hates shaving down south...
Liza
Liza - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 23:57:15

You bring the Grooming machine, (Phillip's Body groomer works excellent)but anyone you prefer...I will gladly lay you down on my massage bed and trim your cock ,balls, neck and back hair. I also do pedicures.

Make sure you book an 2 hour session. Need to get you into a shower after, and get into real naughtyness.

No extra charge for that service. It's included in my normal rate.


Love
Liza
Xoxo

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.