Navigation
Lizaan
Lizaan - Service's...
Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1705
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 07:03:25

Morning to all, may you have a blessed day xoxo my services includes full body massage sensual or hard I love oral to give and receive. I'm open minded all I'm asking is to respect me and I will make you my king for the time we spend together xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 08:38:43

Morning to all, may you have a blessed day xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 11:00:46

Bump to top xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 07:25:58

Morning to all may you have a awesome Friday xoxo
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 07:34:04

How anyone would not respect you is beyond me. You are truly magnificent. Xxx
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1710
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 08:41:52

Hi my videos and pics are also still available and I have a few new ass photo's available xoxo
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 11:04:46

Looove the new shoot !

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.