Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Weekend special chillers
Weekend special chillers
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9787
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 09:59:58

Hello mensluts I am offering longer bookings special,today and tomorrow.if you are bored and looking for a partner in crime halla at me,we can even go out for drinks at tigers milk and mmmmmm who knows what we might do there:)))

Bookings are hosted at my private place,I prefer someone who has no issues with listening to country music.and you must have some really good stamina,I want a good fuck.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.