Navigation
Caniss99
Caniss99 - Circumcised or Un- Circumcised
Circumcised or Un- Circumcised
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Mar 2017
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-17 05:04:00

What do the ladies prefer? I think I know the answer! But as I am un-circumcised,according to the midwife who assisted at my birth, we get and give more pleasure. I know we use a condom, but some ladies use a female condom and that way we both get great pleasure.
Mbali
Mbali - Re: Circumcised or Un- Circumcised
Re: Circumcised or Un- Circumcised
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 08:28:52

I personally don't mind an uncircumcised dick coz the skin snaps right back when it's busting with excitement.
The man has to be clean and keep it clean n fresh.

I agree with you when it comes to the level of pleasure given and received. It's completely different and yummy

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.