Navigation
Liza
Liza - Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 20:39:45

Hi there Gentleman,

My new Photoshoot will be on Thursday the 15th of Oct. I went for a cosplay theme.

Always want to be a Goddess.

So I present to you my theme:

Roman Greek Goddess/ Queen of the Nile/ Cleopatra

You decide witch of above fit's my outfit.

Photos Will be up ASAP.

Watch the space.....

Love
Liza
Xoxo

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10395
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:04:42

I am watching the space ;)
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 485
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:06:39

On 2020-10-14 21:04:42 BOOBS53 said:
I am watching the space ;)



I'd rather be filling the space :p
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10396
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:07:39

On 2020-10-14 21:06:39 vampirezn said:
On 2020-10-14 21:04:42 BOOBS53 said: I am watching the space ;)

I'd rather be filling the space :p



Soon ;)
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:08:24

On 2020-10-14 21:07:39 BOOBS53 said:
On 2020-10-14 21:06:39 vampirezn said: On 2020-10-14 21:04:42 BOOBS53 said: I am watching the space ;)

I'd rather be filling the space :p

Soon ;)



Show off :(
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1026
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 21:54:08

Whatever you wear, ur gonna look absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Can't wait
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 22:18:15

On 2020-10-14 21:07:39 BOOBS53 said:
On 2020-10-14 21:06:39 vampirezn said: On 2020-10-14 21:04:42 BOOBS53 said: I am watching the space ;)

I'd rather be filling the space :p

Soon ;)



Tick tock,tick tock BOOBS53
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 22:18:38

On 2020-10-14 21:06:39 vampirezn said:
On 2020-10-14 21:04:42 BOOBS53 said: I am watching the space ;)

I'd rather be filling the space :p



Good one..lol
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 694
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 22:19:31

On 2020-10-14 21:54:08 shoeguy said:
Whatever you wear, ur gonna look absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Can't wait



I'm unfortunately going to disappoint you, cos I'm doing this shoot barefeet....
Curt
Curt - Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Re: Liza's Upcoming Photoshoot
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1984
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 05:17:20

This is gonna be worth the wait for sure.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.