Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - La Lucia availability
La Lucia availability
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1593
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 15:24:00

Good afternoon everyone. I'm available til 11 November in kzn. I decided to extend my stay after a successful first week. Thank you for the support and for such a huge welcome.
Looking forward to spoiling so many more....
Curt
Curt - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1991
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-18 17:41:46

Hope you comming to the Kalahari for a few days on your return.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1596
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 18:45:34

On 2020-10-18 17:41:46 Curt said:
Hope you comming to the Kalahari for a few days on your return.



Omg babe, wtf. Where are you hiding?
Curt
Curt - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1992
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-18 19:13:10

I am sitting in Kathu
.
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1860
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 20:01:00

On 2020-10-18 15:24:00 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Good afternoon everyone. I'm available til 11 November in kzn. I decided to extend my stay after a successful first week. Thank you for the support and for such a huge welcome.
Looking forward to spoiling so many more....



That's fantastic, it always feels good to be shown support
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1597
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 20:17:02

On 2020-10-18 19:13:10 Curt said:
I am sitting in Kathu
.



Wow...... ok....
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1598
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 20:18:02

On 2020-10-18 20:01:00 Kim Foxx said:
On 2020-10-18 15:24:00 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good afternoon everyone. I'm available til 11 November in kzn. I decided to extend my stay after a successful first week. Thank you for the support and for such a huge welcome.
Looking forward to spoiling so many more....

That's fantastic, it always feels good to be shown support



It does indeed love..
You should make a turn here, you won't go wrong....
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-18 20:28:40

I referred 1 or 2 guys in KZN your way.Hope they came though & you secured some new business.

My pimping fee will be one,extra long,extra sensual,thank you kiss when you're back in Gauteng.
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1862
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 00:12:02
Edited: 2020-10-19 00:12:39

On 2020-10-18 20:18:02 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2020-10-18 20:01:00 Kim Foxx said: On 2020-10-18 15:24:00 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good afternoon everyone. I'm available til 11 November in kzn. I decided to extend my stay after a successful first week. Thank you for the support and for such a huge welcome.
Looking forward to spoiling so many more....

That's fantastic, it always feels good to be shown support

It does indeed love..
You should make a turn here, you won't go wrong....



I've been there a few times to La Lucia, Ballito and Richards bay. I've always enjoyed myself. I miss Ballito, having a fat joint on the beach late at night. Good times
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: La Lucia availability
Re: La Lucia availability
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 506
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 05:14:07

On 2020-10-19 00:12:02 Kim Foxx said:

I've been there a few times to La Lucia, Ballito and Richards bay. I've always enjoyed myself. I miss Ballito, having a *fat joint* on the beach late at night. Good times



I can help with that!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.