Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Trade bad service for a good one.
Trade bad service for a good one.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1520
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 07:59:24

So, sometimes I encounter some guys/calls that have me going like "this is why girls...."

I will only speak as a SP. These are the things that annoy the nice out of me. Most of the times, I avoid tantrums during bookings unless it's very necessary. I take my time because I do not want to react out of emotions.

Here's a few tips:

1) I do not know about my other collegues, but when talking on the phone...do not paint a picture that portrays I am supposed to pull a circus show for you. Do not say things like "I'll start with 30minutes, if you give me a good service then I'll stay longer".On the phone, I will immediately want to hang up but I cannot do that. In person... What then is a girl supposed to do hmmm??. I actually want to say "please do not extend" and somewhat I am tempted to give you a bad service but I cannot because it's not in me. I can tell you however, you will receive a good service...just not my best. Perhaps say "I'll start with 30minutes" or just go through the "30minutes test" quietly.

2) Don't arrogantly pop out of nowhere with your dick measurements and telling me how you've torn other girls' vaginas so you want to know if I will take it. I am an SP, I have seen MANY MANY MANY dicks....there's a guy out there with a dick that hangs all the way down half of his thigh and they walked in as if they didn't have any BIG news on them.

3) If I say "We need lube"....I know what I am talking about. Don't tell me "You don't need it".If I do not grab that lube, my vagina is going to feel sandpapered and the condom will easily break. Do not feel offended by a girl not being wet enough. It doesn't always mean she's not enjoying you. It's probably something to do with her hormones or simply dehydration. Even flattering at times, she doesn't have enough wetness to cover your dick size =).

4) DO NOT LICK THE FACE.

5) Respect my boundaries so I can be comfortable enough to actually come.

6) Don't SERIOUSLY ask me on the phone if I am going to come for you. Are you going to make me come??.

7) Do not walk in, take of your clothes, thrown the money on the pedestal, throw yourself on the bed laying like a starfish and go "Show me what I paid for...show me what you can do"...again, no circus show but I will try. Imagine you're a doctor, "patient" comes in they don't even talk to you about why they're there. They don't looks sick and they don't talk to you. I'd simply check the vitals and dismiss them.

Do not belittle the girl, do not wreck her nerves. If you do not want a clinical services...do not bring the tools. If you want a GFE, talk more like a boyfriend...be more nurturing. If you want to be treated like a King, act noble. Unless, of course you want a PSE...show up looking well groomed ,smelling fresh, when the girl opens the door look her in the eye and she's going to know what it's all about . When you give her a hug, grab that ass with intention...make sure you spend at least a minute by the entrance door getting things heated up =P

Good morning!.x
Jamie
Jamie - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 08:54:29

Good morning.

Well said Lupe. We all hate those that thinks because they pay you need to be a magician.

I tell my clients straight to just relax and take things as they come.

Jamie

ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 759
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 08:57:33

To men it's a time of bliss and MUTUAl respect and enjoyment

To boys, it's being "the main man" who try to impress (themselves!) with how Macho they are.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7318
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 08:58:04

On 2020-10-20 07:59:24 Lupe Luxe said:
...If you want a GFE, talk more like a boyfriend...be more nurturing. If you want to be treated like a King, act noble...



Lupe...well said...**LIKE**LIKE***
For those that want to know what to expect in a GFE....follow the steps above...That's where you start.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-20 09:35:21

Really great post. I think it comes down to social intelligence. The punt can take you anywhere but the starting point is understanding that there's a fundamental HUMAN element behind all this - and connecting to the human on the other side goes well beyond simply exchanging money.

This isn't to say that there aren't SPs who are simply bad at their job - trust me there are a bunch - but punters being tone deaf makes it much more likely to sway things in that direction.

I can definitely say in my experience that little bit of effort to look good and smell good goes a long way.
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Apr 2011
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 10:06:57

nicely put Lupe . . . . I even made few notes from there - Thanks.
but still picturing the horse hung guy... eish hahahaha - For the SP's I hope he has a short thigh
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 14:36:04

Glad to know we're on the same page. @DH.....actually,no. He was quite a giant =)
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 290
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 15:58:38

Do punters actually lick your face? The mind boggles ;)
Lucky Jumper
Lucky Jumper - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 17:16:30

If its short, you wont notice a curve will you? :)
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2016
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:00:00

On 2020-10-20 14:36:04 Lupe Luxe said:
Glad to know we're on the same page. @DH.....actually,no. He was quite a giant =)



Well said honey.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.