Navigation
Rachel
Rachel - RACHELS BACK!!!
RACHELS BACK!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-01 11:48:39

Hi guys, for those of you who still remember me - I am back operating again and better than ever!! To the rest of you, go check out my profile and then give me a call to book - you will NOT regret it!!!

Can't wait to meet you all
Mwa***
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 1049
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 14:29:50

A visit is on the cards soon
Rachel
Rachel - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-01 14:41:23

Yayyy!! I cant wait xxx
Rachel
Rachel - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-01 18:08:27

Tomorrow's bookings are going fast guys - better hurry up to get in before you miss out!!!

Mwa***
Larry L
Larry L - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Dec 2017
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 13:22:49

Definitely on my list ;)
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 09:48:41

Please refrain from sending unwanted PM's. If I was interested I would have contacted you...
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 09:57:34

Welcome back Rachel...
I've only had one session with you ,like 2 years ago.
But I was very impressed by what you do and remember you (and your hot body) very well .

Will definitely be booking you again soon !
dantheman69
dantheman69 - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2017
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 15:00:37

I also love this girl!! I literally can not say enough good things about her!!
Rachel
Rachel - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 15:29:49

On 2020-10-19 09:48:41 iloveagoodshag said:
Please refrain from sending unwanted PM's. If I was interested I would have contacted you...



Shit im sorry hun, I was just replying to your post in the wanted classified forum thread where you said you were looking for a sensual massage. As that is exactly what I offer, I thought you may be interested. Please excuse me if you thought I was being forward or intrusive xx
Rachel
Rachel - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 93
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 15:33:00

On 2020-10-19 09:57:34 Max.ledger said:
Welcome back Rachel...
I've only had one session with you ,like 2 years ago.
But I was very impressed by what you do and remember you (and your hot body) very well .

Will definitely be booking you again soon !



Oh my goodness how awesome to hear!! Thank you so much for saying so, and I cant wait to see you again xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.