Navigation
Chandre
Chandre - Available till late
Available till late
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Dec 2018
Posts to Date: 260
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-22 09:14:21

Hi guys, hope you have have a blessed day.. I will be available till late tonight.
I will be having specials today and my services include
Sensual massage
Body to body massage
Oral both ways
Owo
Girlfriend experience
Full house
I will be available for all nights allso.
Please call or whatsapp for more info. xoxo
Chandre
Chandre - Re: Available till late
Re: Available till late
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Dec 2018
Posts to Date: 261
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-22 16:37:33

Bump to top

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.