Navigation
Rossia
Rossia - Rossia last trip till end of November again
Rossia last trip till end of November again
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 1089
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 15:09:07

I want to thank all the guys out there from all the city's I been to , I will be reaching home on the 1st of November and will only restart the travel again from end of November to pmb 2 weeks to 3 weeks and spending Christmas and New Year's Eve in cpt , there for I'll be working part time as it will be holidays . God bless you all and thank you again for making my trips a success :) bisous a tous .

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.