Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Available in Melrose
Available in Melrose
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9792
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-18 17:15:04

Apologize to Benoni,I won't make it tomorrow due to some personal reasons.

We will see you during the week

I am available tomorrow at my place,i hope to have an MFM or MMF.if you are interested contact me,we can arrange it:))
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9800
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 07:45:51

I need a good dick,deep deep inside me:))
HornyBlackBro
HornyBlackBro - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Basic Member
Joined:
10 May 2013
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 10:55:35

Hey and Barbie. I'm definitely interested. What is the difference between an MFM and MMF?
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 11:21:52

MFM= 2 men sharing me#Double penetration

MMF =Bi sexual guys,who can play with each other as well

I actually need it to easy me,someone just spoiled my day so very bad.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 13:12:54

No one wants to share me mmmmmmm
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-19 18:49:37

But you don't do Greek anymore so double penetration won't work.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9804
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 06:56:16

On 2020-10-19 18:49:37 molefe said:
But you don't do Greek anymore so double penetration won't work.




I never said I don't do Greek,i just don't offer it as a part of my service.But I still do it,if you get me:))hahahaha
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9805
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 10:20:54

I have decided to stay in Melrose for few days

Come let's whore my old fuckers,this thing does not eat pap.it needs dicks
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-20 18:56:07

Barbie have you ever thought of hosting a bukakke party?
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Available in Melrose
Re: Available in Melrose
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 19:57:10

On 2020-10-20 18:56:07 molefe said:
Barbie have you ever thought of hosting a bukakke party?




Mmmmmm feel free to give me more ideas of what you want,I am open for an suggestions:))as long as it's safe and kinky I am in.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.