Hi all
I can watch videos and perv at the high resolution photos on my new android tablet but when I go to recorded chats I get "This plug in is not supported"
So wtf do I need to download??
Thanks in advance for help...
Tobago
Tobago -
Re: TECHNOLOGY BEATING ME AGAIN... PLEASE HELP RECORDED CHATS
Re: TECHNOLOGY BEATING ME AGAIN... PLEASE HELP RECORDED CHATS
Thanks all.@Will Which plug in won't work on Android?? The recorded chats?
ESA admin please can you advise?
[deleted]
[deleted] -
Re: TECHNOLOGY BEATING ME AGAIN... PLEASE HELP RECORDED CHATS
Re: TECHNOLOGY BEATING ME AGAIN... PLEASE HELP RECORDED CHATS
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-04 12:11:10
The recorded chats use a java plug-in which only works on Windows. The other videos will play on mobile devices. Its on its way out so I hope ESA changes to another format.
[deleted]
[deleted] -
Re: TECHNOLOGY BEATING ME AGAIN... PLEASE HELP RECORDED CHATS
Re: TECHNOLOGY BEATING ME AGAIN... PLEASE HELP RECORDED CHATS
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.