Navigation
Be-sensual
Be-sensual - Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-23 12:50:56

If you had to find out that a WG is Lesbian would you feel that it is a turn on, turn off or a challenge.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-23 12:56:59

Challenge accepted! Also dependent which side it is aswell. Is she taking or giving...
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 13:02:11

For me I would definitely find it to be a turn on !

If any gay WGs out there are reading this, pls DM me LOL
Emma / Liza
Emma / Liza - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 764
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-23 13:07:07

On 2020-10-23 12:50:56 Be-sensual said:
If you had to find out that a WG is Lesbian would you feel that it is a turn on, turn off or a challenge.



Unfortunately in my opinion I really don't see a WG or SP as being a full lesbian to its full glory. If you are truly a lesbian, you will not be a WG or SP... ( If you are strictly massage only or even just do pegging, but NO penetration, then YES) otherwise You will not allow a man to penetrate you, therefore I believe you are bi sexual.

Oh... Anyone can go at me about this, I respect your opinion, I'm not saying I'm right, just saying how I feel bout it.

My 2 cents.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1539
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 13:20:28

On 2020-10-23 13:07:07 Emma / Liza said:
On 2020-10-23 12:50:56 Be-sensual said: If you had to find out that a WG is Lesbian would you feel that it is a turn on, turn off or a challenge.

Unfortunately in my opinion I really don't see a WG or SP as being a full lesbian to its full glory. If you are truly a lesbian, you will not be a WG or SP... ( If you are strictly massage only or even just do pegging, but NO penetration, then YES) otherwise You will not allow a man to penetrate you, therefore I believe you are bi sexual.

Oh... Anyone can go at me about this, I respect your opinion, I'm not saying I'm right, just saying how I feel bout it.

My 2 cents.



Think you are right.
Lesbian is a turn, but not so much as a lady who is bi.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-23 13:22:25

On 2020-10-23 13:07:07 Emma / Liza said:
On 2020-10-23 12:50:56 Be-sensual said: If you had to find out that a WG is Lesbian would you feel that it is a turn on, turn off or a challenge.

Unfortunately in my opinion I really don't see a WG or SP as being a full lesbian to its full glory. If you are truly a lesbian, you will not be a WG or SP... ( If you are strictly massage only or even just do pegging, but NO penetration, then YES) otherwise You will not allow a man to penetrate you, therefore I believe you are bi sexual.

Oh... Anyone can go at me about this, I respect your opinion, I'm not saying I'm right, just saying how I feel bout it.

My 2 cents.



Fully agree with you Queen,I see myself as bi
Curt
Curt - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1996
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 13:25:45
Edited: 2020-10-23 13:26:11

I agree that the lady will then be bi. I have very good friends who are a lesbian couple and they definitely not into men even as a fling.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 750
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 13:34:11

A few years back there was this petite SP working in Centurion.
I took a chance and booked her as she was like 5 min from me.
Upon arrival I was met by this short petite looking blond girl with extremely short hair sort off a boyish look and then her personality came out, very Tomboy like.
I just could not get a hard on and she tried her best.
I just could not get the thought out of my mind that she was just too boyish but I was there and paid so had to do something so I closed my eyes and thought about some other SP while she gave me a BJ and presto I was rock hard and decided to get the deed over with ASAP.

So it depends if you lesbian but still have a girly personality then its a different story but if you have that Tomboy personality then NOPE!
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 1280
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 13:56:40

Having sex with a true lesbian means I am doing something she is forcing herself to do and gains no pleasure from it. Turn off

Bisexual women on the other hand....
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1546
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 14:01:34

On 2020-10-23 13:56:40 johndoe69za said:
Having sex with a true lesbian means I am doing something she is forcing herself to do and gains no pleasure from it. Turn off

Bisexual women on the other hand....



I agree on this. Turn off.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.