Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Samsung phones
Samsung phones
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 11:14:52

Guys am I the only having a bad experience with Samsung phones these days??I mean like I bought this phone 8 months ago but now it's not working,last week Saturday Nikki and I we went to buy me another phone.but now it's not working as well,it's on but the screen is black.
The 8 months phone has already cost me r1100 to fix it,which was 2 weeks apart.

Please there is someone who fix phones and laptops pm me,we can barter and bang.i have like 5 things that needs to be fixed:))you can be fixing while I suck your cock:)))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Samsung phones
Re: Samsung phones
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-31 11:29:31

Why didn't you use the warranty instead of paying for the repairs?
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Samsung phones
Re: Samsung phones
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9874
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 11:36:56

On 2020-10-31 11:29:31 Bonafide Wazza said:
Why didn't you use the warranty instead of paying for the repairs?



The new one the warranty is at home,the old one i forgot it someone's bag so it's in Italy hahahaha
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Samsung phones
Re: Samsung phones
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 813
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-31 12:18:39

Apple phones are very expensive. But they last and never gives a single problem ever. I used one for 7 years. No problem. Given to my child now, and it still goes wonderfully.
Most of my friends with Samsungs tell me you are lucky if they last the 2 years of the contract...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Samsung phones
Re: Samsung phones
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 14:31:18

On 2020-10-31 12:18:39 Vrik said:
Apple phones are very expensive. But they last and never gives a single problem ever. I used one for 7 years. No problem. Given to my child now, and it still goes wonderfully.
Most of my friends with Samsungs tell me you are lucky if they last the 2 years of the contract...




New models sucks big time,sadly I am not fond of iPhones.i just don't know why,or maybe it's because I have only been using Samsung.but now I am so disappointed,my tab is 7 years old.it only broke a month ago and my business phone is 3 years old,which I was replacing with the new phone.but now I had to go back to it,the new is dead and the old one is still working.the only problem is the ringing tone which is now to low,other than that it's still working perfectly.all the 2 phones which I bought after it are broken,and it's the same problem where they just go dark screen.
The Mistress
The Mistress - Re: Samsung phones
Re: Samsung phones
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 15:21:43

That's why am an iPhone user ..Cause wow that bad .
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Samsung phones
Re: Samsung phones
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 363
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-31 15:46:41

Pep got cheapline Mobicel smartphones for under R500.
But you have to RICA them.

Or you can just offer a blow and CIM to the Bangladeshis selling 2nd hand older iPhones or Samsungs,and you'll get your phone.Plus pre-Rica-ed simcard.


You are most welcome,no need to thank me.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Samsung phones
Re: Samsung phones
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6318
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-31 16:00:23

iPhone is far superior to Samsung.
Also Apple far superior to Microsoft.
I'm gatvol with windows 10 patches which mess up my printer and scanner drivers.
Which is why I'm investing in the new iPad air 256gig.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Samsung phones
Re: Samsung phones
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4743
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 16:03:26
Edited: 2020-10-31 16:06:12

Not sure where in Benoni you are or how far out of town. Just off the corner of Tom Jones and Prince's, coming down Princes, cross over Tom Jones, keep on left hand side. 2nd shop on Tom Jones. Or if you come down Tom Jones, its just before the Prince's intersection on the left. Ask for Ashfaq. He is the only one who fixes my phones. His prices are reasonable. I just had my Samsung fixed this week.i
But maybe buy a cheapo at pep to use meanwhile and when you get back home use the warranty.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.