Long time punter here with a new profile (I deleted my profile thinking I wanted to stop punting).
Anyway the last couple of bookings that I have had have left me in a bit of a conundrum. French Kissing is very important for me in a booking as well as reverse oral. I love to go down on an SP and follow it with some sensual kissing. Now what I have noticed is that a lot of working girls are less keen on kissing after the RO then before. I feel like I cant be the only one with this problem. Should I dash off and use some mouth wash between the RO and Kissing. This just feels like it would break the mood. I have thought about being really specific about the service that I am looking for but this just feels a little awkward.
Anybody else had this problem? Feedback from punters and SP's would be appreciated.
Thanks
[deleted]
[deleted] -
Re: Kissing after RO
Re: Kissing after RO
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-31 11:35:57
Interesting, I have never had this problem.
Actually, I find the lady kisses more passionately after getting into the mood from some fun down there.
If reverse oral is giving oral to the girl! It's probably girls that do not want to kiss in the first place and looking for an excuse not to continue with the service agreed upon! My 2 cents...
If a guy knows how to give oral it certainty makes for more passionate kissing afterward.
I can also kinda understand why some do not want to kiss afterward...and a lot of it is preconditioning. A lot more going on in the head than anywhere else. The pussy and anything to do with sex was always considered dirty and forbidden. I also tend to agree with the sentiment that she didn't want to kiss in the first place.
The kissing after some dining at the V is definitely more passionate, most ladies like their wetness as much as we like it ... talking about my own expierence but it can most definately differs ;)
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.