Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - My Birthday spoiling!!
My Birthday spoiling!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-01 11:44:07

Hey Ladies,

My birthday is soon and I'm looking for a great time with a lady in JHB north or Pretoria. Possibly an over nighter depending on affordability.

A slightly dominent lady between 20 and 40,slender build who is passionate and wild and naturally loud during sex hehe

Prostate milking and toys would be an added bonus but I'm not too fussy.

Provocative high heels are a must!!

Also a caring, fun GFE type lady.

Hope I'm not asking for too much.

Kindly PM if interested.
HS.
Tiny
Tiny - Re: My Birthday spoiling!!
Re: My Birthday spoiling!!
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-01 12:37:59

I'm here boo

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.