Navigation
MCS
MCS - Venue search
Venue search
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Nov 2011
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-04 10:55:17

Good morning all.
I am attempting to help a legendary lady of this industry to make a return to her passion.
I am looking to help her secure a venue to share or join, until such a time that she can fly solo again.

Requirements
1. Super clean, upmarket venue
2. Centurion area
3. House preferable to apartment or town house
4. Private and secure


She is a well known stunner, and will only add spark and value to any venue.

Please shout any ideas or known options here or inbox.

TIA
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Venue search
Re: Venue search
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Mar 2019
Posts to Date: 514
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-04 11:45:33

On 2020-11-04 10:55:17 MCS said:
Good morning all.
I am attempting to help a legendary lady of this industry to make a return to her passion.
I am looking to help her secure a venue to share or join, until such a time that she can fly solo again.

Requirements
1. Super clean, upmarket venue
2. Centurion area
3. House preferable to apartment or town house
4. Private and secure


She is a well known stunner, and will only add spark and value to any venue.

Please shout any ideas or known options here or inbox.

TIA



Unfortunately we are in Bryanston, would have enjoyed welcoming her. XoXo
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Venue search
Re: Venue search
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 3423
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-04 12:20:45

Good day

Please note that MCS has been ban for freeloading.

Regards

Esa Admin
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Venue search
Re: Venue search
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4751
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-04 13:04:24
Edited: 2020-11-04 13:07:09

Can I state a typical scenario? A legendary lady, everybody will be inquisitive now and PM's follow. This may/may not be the member's intention but it is a typical possible freeloading tactic. I am not saying this particular member is freeloading, I am just saying what very often happens. His intentions may be quite honorable. But the best is for the lady to just start anywhere. Once she has her ad back up she can find a place herself
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Venue search
Re: Venue search
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1750
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-04 20:02:03
Edited: 2020-11-04 20:03:34


Afraid its easier to find a "needle in a haystack" than finding an upmarket venue in Centurion.
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Venue search
Re: Venue search
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3022
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-04 21:17:47

On 2020-11-04 13:04:24 Bbw Nadia said:
Can I state a typical scenario? A legendary lady, everybody will be inquisitive now and PM's follow. This may/may not be the member's intention but it is a typical possible freeloading tactic. I am not saying this particular member is freeloading, I am just saying what very often happens. His intentions may be quite honorable. But the best is for the lady to just start anywhere. Once she has her ad back up she can find a place herself



Agree with this... don't believe intention was bad, method to help was not thought through.

1) pay her add for her.
2) rent her an apartment or temp bnb accomadation to work from.( She can work independently)
3) venues always looking for top ladies to join but all want ladies to have active adds when they join.
4) centurion should not be only area if that is her home base neighboring subburbs should be a option.. sometimes to work in top spots travel is a must.. I know girls that travel 40/60 km a day to the venue they work from.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.