Navigation
Maverick86xxx
Maverick86xxx - Remote services from WG
Remote services from WG
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 14:46:55

Any WG with good quality content up for sale on this site? Knowing what they have on offer is good quality and worth the moola that they are asking for? PM me your details.

Much Appreciated
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-12 15:14:53

Ms Fire Nr 1!!!!!!!!!And Vicky!!!!!!boksburg. Super remote services
Big Guy
Big Guy - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Oct 2006
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 15:20:54

If you are looking for live video chats with all the naughty bits, I can certainly recommend Marilyn in Centurion.
Maverick86xxx
Maverick86xxx - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 15:53:09

Thanks for the info gents
Ice
Ice - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jul 2020
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 16:18:09

Contact me for some samples on 0822634409 ICE
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11169
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 16:23:43

Remote services of Liza are awesome, thank me later ;)
Liza
Liza - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1923
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 16:33:13

On 2021-04-12 16:23:43 BOOBS53 said:
Remote services of Liza are awesome, thank me later ;)



Thank you Mr Boobs53.
My birthday is Friday... When are you coming to eat "cake"? Lol..
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:06:39

Have to say I have enjoyed a few ladies remote services. Last purchase was earlier today and still have to enjoy them... can't wait much longer.

All the ladies are different in a some ways ito what they offer so make sure you know what you want from them. I certainly don't regret any of the content I have received.

I can recommend:
- Fire No. 1
- Liza
- Lady Di
- Kaycee

These were and still are awesome. And ads are all still very much active although not 100% sure they still offer these services.
Liza
Liza - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1927
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:20:25

On 2021-04-12 19:06:39 Plod1975 said:
Have to say I have enjoyed a few ladies remote services. Last purchase was earlier today and still have to enjoy them... can't wait much longer.

All the ladies are different in a some ways ito what they offer so make sure you know what you want from them. I certainly don't regret any of the content I have received.

I can recommend:
- Fire No. 1
- Liza
- Lady Di
- Kaycee

These were and still are awesome. And ads are all still very much active although not 100% sure they still offer these services.



Thank you my sweet man. Yes I do sell, but I don't have new content as I'm far to busy with one on one appointments. Again THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT with my vids/clips.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Remote services from WG
Re: Remote services from WG
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3520
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 20:47:41
Edited: 2021-04-12 20:52:53

On 2021-04-12 14:46:55 Maverick86xxx said:
Any WG with good quality content up for sale on this site? Knowing what they have on offer is good quality and worth the moola that they are asking for? PM me your details.

Much Appreciated



Feel free to contact me
I have some awesome videos, HD Quality with sound,face showing. Anal, CIM ENDING, squirting, deepthroat,face sitting and rimming plus plus plus

10 videos in a package deal R400

3 Min up to 30 Min per video

Large files up to 2.5gigs
Sent from Dropbox to your email for more privacy,or Telegram where you can block your number,or WhatsApp. Files are available to be downloaded so you can watch over and over again.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.