Navigation
Kelsey
Kelsey - Nelspruit?
Nelspruit?
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-19 11:11:08

So on my previous thread I mentioned Pretoria before I leave JHB month end.

Also thinking of heading to Nelspruit?

So either Nelspruit Tomorrow or Pretoria.

Any thoughts?
legoad90
legoad90 - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-19 12:22:45

I say if you are to choose between the two, you should choose Sandton
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-19 12:45:36

Hmmm Sandton....could maybe pop in for a visit before I leave JHB
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-19 12:47:14

Yes please come to Sandton
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-19 14:44:49

I can head to Sandton for a day if I can get Pre bookings for the day
legoad90
legoad90 - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-19 15:08:49

Let us know the day and exact area. I'd be happy to pre-book
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 118
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-19 15:51:03

Looking at maybe the 28th
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-19 21:50:03

You should defintely try to head down to Nelspruit,we would love having a lovely lady like you down here for a change.
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 119
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-20 06:12:19

Should be in Nelspruit on Saturday babe
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Nelspruit?
Re: Nelspruit?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-20 16:53:57

On 2021-01-20 06:12:19 Kelsey said:
Should be in Nelspruit on Saturday babe



that's good to hear ,i can't wait.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.