Navigation
Maximilian
Maximilian - Outcall & Allergies
Outcall & Allergies
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 12:15:50

The reason why i don't like travels/out-bookings it's because i hate the smell of Lavender, I'm allergic to almonds, I can't stand the smell of another woman's hair on the pillows & I'm scared of ppl's headboards.


And I eat a lot!!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Outcall & Allergies
Re: Outcall & Allergies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3483
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 12:19:15
Edited: 2021-04-21 12:19:38

Well, I don't have almonds or lavender. Don't have a woman to drop hair on my pillow either.

As fornyou eating a lot, well you you can eat me as much as you want ;-)
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: Outcall & Allergies
Re: Outcall & Allergies
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 12:42:37

On 2021-04-21 12:19:15 Need4Passion said:

As fornyou eating a lot, well you you can eat me as much as you want ;-)



Lol.. You forgot the headboards
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Outcall & Allergies
Re: Outcall & Allergies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3487
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 14:48:56

On 2021-04-21 12:42:37 Maximilian said:
On 2021-04-21 12:19:15 Need4Passion said:
As fornyou eating a lot, well you you can eat me as much as you want ;-)

Lol.. You forgot the headboards



I didn't. I have a wooden headboard *blocked eyes*
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Outcall & Allergies
Re: Outcall & Allergies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3488
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 14:50:26

It's okay, we'll use a room that doesn't have a headboard :D

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.