Navigation
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2012
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 17:27:03

Hi guys. This one is for the punters out there. I cannot make up my mind of who to visit. So my thinking is to visit both ladies one after the next for 30min each to get a taste of both worlds. Anyone been there done that before. Book 1 at 12 and another 12:30 same venue.
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 17:36:38

Once.
Opted the 60 min-60 min option. Good times.
Think I cant recover in time with 30min each one
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3452
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 17:36:59

I don't know how you guys do it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-20 17:40:20

Yes and more than once too. It is a great way to test the water.
martinm
martinm - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Mar 2007
Posts to Date: 2081
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 18:03:36

Have done 5 x 1 hour bookings with different ladies on same day. Was lots of fun.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 1094
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 18:25:11

Book an hour with both, but let them overlap for 30min double....
Great fun!
Bobbie...
Bobbie... - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 18:29:59

I had a similar problem back in the day. Couldn't make up my mind about which MG to visit. So on a Friday I made a booking with the one, then dropped by a pub to watch the game and ended the afternoon with a visit to the other one.

I'd say it was a good start to the weekend
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8201
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 18:37:18
Edited: 2021-04-20 18:43:27

I wanted to...but my cock said no ways...LOL...
My spirit was willing, but my flesh was weak
However, I did return later in the day for the second lady.
Lousiest day of my punting life.
While pomping the first one, I kept thinking of the other and while pomping the second one, my mind was on the first one, thinking ...yeah I should have gave it to her like this...eish!
Now if I want two...I just book both!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-20 18:41:57
Edited: 2021-04-20 18:42:22

On 2021-04-20 18:25:11 Vrik said:
Book an hour with both, but let them overlap for 30min double....
Great fun!



That's a new spin on a 2 for 1 special. Pay for two hours and only get one haha.

Great idea though. It could only be fun.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11201
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 18:52:43

On 2021-04-20 18:25:11 Vrik said:
Book an hour with both, but let them overlap for 30min double....
Great fun!



Like the way you are thinking .. awesome idea ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.