Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Low on cash flow? Sundays are barter days.
Low on cash flow? Sundays are barter days.
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 166
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 16:22:57

I've always loved the idea of trading for a loving. Om quite a good artist, if only that skill was profitable. So, Sundays I will trade my services for your unwanted goods. Of course I have the right to refuse and decide how long or session will be
Liza
Liza - Re: Low on cash flow? Sundays are barter days.
Re: Low on cash flow? Sundays are barter days.
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1999
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 22:19:42

On 2021-04-21 16:22:57 Gretchen said:
I've always loved the idea of trading for a loving. Om quite a good artist, if only that skill was profitable. So, Sundays I will trade my services for your unwanted goods. Of course I have the right to refuse and decide how long or session will be



Very clever my Fellow queen. I wish you all the luck. Maybe I must participate myself for a nice massage for some household goods. See.. then we stock each other's household items up. MMM... What do you think? Lol..
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Low on cash flow? Sundays are barter days.
Re: Low on cash flow? Sundays are barter days.
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 22:23:21

On 2021-04-21 16:22:57 Gretchen said:
I've always loved the idea of trading for a loving. Om quite a good artist, if only that skill was profitable. So, Sundays I will trade my services for your unwanted goods. Of course I have the right to refuse and decide how long or session will be



Cant offer you household goods I can however cook for you, Im pretty good at it (pro chef for over 30 years)

Jake XXX

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.