Posted: 2021-04-21 12:14:02
Edited: 2021-04-21 12:16:09
Hello sexy purple world loves,
As of May 2021 there will be a small price increase in the rates at Sensual Spa. So this is just a notice on my services and prices.
Massage Rates
30min R600
45min R800
60min R1000
90min R1300
2hr R1800
(Don't expect just your regular sensual massage, I have some kinky treats tucked in my corset)
Sensual BDSM sessions are R300 *additional* to the massage rates, with preference to 1hour bookings. All my BDSM bookings INCLUDE a massage, either as a lead up to the play or to relax after a play.
The BDSM services I currently offer are:
Sounding
Impact plays- flogging, caning, paddling and bare hand spankings
Rope bondage (tie and tease)
Pegging/anal play (this can include anal training if this is something that you have never done)
Orgasm control
Face sitting
Body worship
Golden showers
As BDSM is a fantasy space, if there is something that you would like to experience do contact me to discuss.
The following will be available in the near future:
Electro play
Rope suspension
(open to all suggestions for other specialized plays)
There are a few things that I DO NOT offer, these are absolutely non negotiable:
Scat plays
Racial degradation plays
Humiliation plays
The prices will be implemented as of May, so do come in to still get your special treatment at 2020 pricing with any of stunning ladies (or handsome gent) at Sensual Spa before then.
I hope to be able to treat you to a sultry, sexy session very soon.