Navigation
Arizona
Arizona - I need a man!
I need a man!
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1893
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 13:06:14

Hi everybody

I am looking for a white male, in his 40's. Tall, passionate and sensual. Must be available this Sat evening to entertain a lady friend of mine in a 4 some with myself and her hubby. There will be no payment so this is not free loading. I just need someone who is keen to have some fun.

Thanks

Arizona
wild_one
wild_one - Re: I need a man!
Re: I need a man!
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 13:14:52

what is your definition of "tall" anyone taller than you or taller than your friend's hubby ?

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I need a man!
Re: I need a man!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-26 13:20:35

Hi Arizona.
What area will this be in?
Arizona
Arizona - Re: I need a man!
Re: I need a man!
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1894
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 13:51:38

Someone definitely taller than me. I am a short shit LOL!
Around 1.75m or taller.
It will be in Benoni.

Thanks
Arizona
Dmb
Dmb - Re: I need a man!
Re: I need a man!
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Apr 2016
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 13:59:15

Hi I am 6.4 and49 love to be considered enjoy giving iral and massages

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.