Navigation
MSfun
MSfun - Performance anxiety
Performance anxiety
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 21:52:24

There have been several threads lately about guys who have absolutely no problem performing at home, but when visiting a Service Provider, suddenly things go soft, so to speak.

I was thinking - performance anxiety is probably much greater when visiting an SP than normal sex. We all know that SPs see many clients, so immediately, I'm sure many men wonder how they compare to other men. The fact that you know you're one of many immediately makes you wonder if you're any good. Could this be part of the cause for performance anxiety?

Then some white guys might wonder if they are actually pleasing a black woman properly, since we are apparently not as well blessed in terms of size as black men. Do black women actually feel less pleasure from white men because of size, I wonder?

Then there is the fact that most women who become SPs are insanely beautiful with gorgeous figures, and many men don't get to shag such beautiful women on a regular basis, which is why they are punting in the first place. More performance anxiety,

I'd love to hear from both punters and SPs in this regard. Do you think this is a real problem?
Liza
Liza - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2026
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 22:04:31

I would love to sit and have a coffee or wine with you and tell you all my thoughts on this. Toooooo much to say.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 22:12:15

I get nervous but dont think its performance anxiety. Its just a mixture of what I am doing and where i am. I look at it this way the lady is going to see better looking than me, better endowed than me and better lovers then me. But at that time I am there if she engages with me like @Liza or @Ziske (2 of my favourites) do, then I dont think of anything but my time with them. Then it becomes a great experience and performance is then not a problem.
I then think of what I am doing and if I can please them then they will please me

Jake XXX
Liza
Liza - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2029
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 23:26:53

On 2021-04-25 22:12:15 Jakeburns78 said:
I get nervous but dont think its performance anxiety. Its just a mixture of what I am doing and where i am. I look at it this way the lady is going to see better looking than me, better endowed than me and better lovers then me. But at that time I am there if she engages with me like @Liza or @Ziske (2 of my favourites) do, then I dont think of anything but my time with them. Then it becomes a great experience and performance is then not a problem.
I then think of what I am doing and if I can please them then they will please me

Jake XXX



Thank you JB.

I must say the way a gentleman feels when visiting a lady is 99% how she makes him feel. It's in our power to break the ice. After all we are hosting. We are in our comfort zone. We need to make him feel safe, relaxed and not nervous. All to do with our body language and attitude. For example, when he arrives say something like "it's so Damm hot maybe I must walk naked, but the neighbour's wife will shoot me... haha... something light hearted... or say hello and walk to him and tell him "come here Mr, I give hugs" and hug the client... Offer something to drink... All in attitude.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 398
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 23:34:03

On 2021-04-25 23:26:53 Liza said:
On 2021-04-25 22:12:15 Jakeburns78 said: I get nervous but dont think its performance anxiety. Its just a mixture of what I am doing and where i am. I look at it this way the lady is going to see better looking than me, better endowed than me and better lovers then me. But at that time I am there if she engages with me like @Liza or @Ziske (2 of my favourites) do, then I dont think of anything but my time with them. Then it becomes a great experience and performance is then not a problem.
I then think of what I am doing and if I can please them then they will please me

Jake XXX


Thank you JB.

I must say the way a gentleman feels when visiting a lady is 99% how she makes him feel. It's in our power to break the ice. After all we are hosting. We are in our comfort zone. We need to make him feel safe, relaxed and not nervous. All to do with our body language and attitude. For example, when he arrives say something like "it's so Damm hot maybe I must walk naked, but the neighbour's wife will shoot me... haha... something light hearted... or say hello and walk to him and tell him "come here Mr, I give hugs" and hug the client... Offer something to drink... All in attitude.



100% correct in what you say which is why you are (in my humble opinion) one of the best experiences you can have. My first visit to you was made better by how you treated me, more as an old friend than a first meeting, made me comfortable right away, that way any performance anxiety fades away quickly.
Looking forward to my second visit

Jake XXX

Vrik
Vrik - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 1108
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 06:41:46

I have zero doubt that I am one of the worst lovers a SP will encounter. Small dick, badly build, ugly face, you name it.
That's why I am happy that I am paying. So I don't feel guilty at all.
I am paying to enjoy myself. If the girl enjoys it too, it is so much better. But if she is not, at least I am having fun!
Selfish grin :-)
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3697
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 07:08:34
Edited: 2021-04-26 07:35:14

You being your own worst enemy here boet.

The point of paying is that you're paying for your pleasure.

Suddenly you don't need to think about if you're good enough blah blah. It's completely irrelevant. You're not courting or trying to prove yourself.

You bought your slice of bread, know eat it how you like. Stop overthinking it.

She's not paying you to be Brad Pitt and Jonny Sins in one. Remember why you're there and that's all.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1144
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 07:21:16

On 2021-04-25 23:26:53 Liza said:
On 2021-04-25 22:12:15 Jakeburns78 said: I get nervous but dont think its performance anxiety. Its just a mixture of what I am doing and where i am. I look at it this way the lady is going to see better looking than me, better endowed than me and better lovers then me. But at that time I am there if she engages with me like @Liza or @Ziske (2 of my favourites) do, then I dont think of anything but my time with them. Then it becomes a great experience and performance is then not a problem.
I then think of what I am doing and if I can please them then they will please me

Jake XXX


Thank you JB.

I must say the way a gentleman feels when visiting a lady is 99% how she makes him feel. It's in our power to break the ice. After all we are hosting. We are in our comfort zone. We need to make him feel safe, relaxed and not nervous. All to do with our body language and attitude. For example, when he arrives say something like "it's so Damm hot maybe I must walk naked, but the neighbour's wife will shoot me... haha... something light hearted... or say hello and walk to him and tell him "come here Mr, I give hugs" and hug the client... Offer something to drink... All in attitude.



I must make a plan to come and see you, and experience your seduction in what appears to be a very relaxed environment, where you are in your element. I mean I saw you previously at the venue you were working from but from reading your reviews it is clear that spending time with you is a sensual overload of epic proportions ... and you are just such a level headed wonderful human being ... very naughty but in such a good way ... MWHA
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11206
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 07:24:36

Agree with N4P .. don't overthink it. You are visiting the SP for a good time .. let she take control and make sure that you having a blast ;)

Ps: Never try to compare youself with other punters .. you are payimg for your pleasure and they for theirs ;)
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Performance anxiety
Re: Performance anxiety
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1145
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 07:30:42

On 2021-04-26 07:24:36 BOOBS53 said:
Agree with N4P .. don't overthink it. You are visiting the SP for a good time .. let she take control and make sure that you having a blast ;)

Ps: Never try to compare youself with other punters .. you are payimg for your pleasure and they for theirs ;)



I concur Uncle BOOBS, I used to be concerned about that initially but it quickly went away ... we do pay for the pleasure ... but I certainly do want the lady to enjoy herself as well.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.